Monday, November 8, 2010

Dear Super Junior

A lil late, but better late than never.



Dearest Super Junior,

Happy 5 years Anniversary. This is a letter from me to you, to thank you again, for the goodness you brought to my life.

Super Junior, there are many reasons why I like you. But the reasons that come to my mind is always different from the reasons that I like other groups. I guess that is what makes Super Junior special. For once, I didn't like a boy group based on their looks. I feel in love with their characters, unique personalities, their ability to make me laugh and smile like no other. Like Donghae, the reason why I really fell in love with him, was his thoughts about fatherhood and love for children while watching Super Adonis that I really thought, Okay, I feel like marrying this man.

It is so weird how I stumbled upon Super Junior. I liked you pretty late after their debut but at least I belong to the pre 'sorry sorry' era by a long way. While watching MTV I chanced upon SJH. And I thought, this is so awesome, I can't believe a group like that exists and the MV, 'Pajama Party' was so cute. Then slowly I started to know more, Super Adonis, Full House, EHB, Mystery 6, Unbelievable Outing etc. Really, the love for them really starts growing. And the thing is, usually there will be a strong bias whenever you like a group or band, but for SJ, you just fall in love with everyone. Like even though your main bias is Donghae, but you still love let's say, Sungmin or Ryeowook the same damn way! It is so awesome! How happy I am to be able to find and love you.

So, cause you make me smile, and cause I see you all being so happy when you are together, I hope Super Junior still manages to hold on, even though life and SM may throw many obstacles in your way. I know Hankyung is in China and has left SM but forever to me, he will still be a part of SJ, just like Kibum. Kangin is in the army, but ELFs will forever wait for him. Stay healthy and haengbok! Fighting~!

I look forward to seeing you at Super Show 3 Singapore. :) Super Junior daebak~

XOXOXO,
Shu Yan

0 comments: