Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SUPER JUNIOR.

AWWE. i just saw this ranking of SME's ranking within Super Junior!


This was not from fan votes; the ranking below was determined by SMEnt staff. (No Hangeng.)

1. Kim Jongwoon (Yesung)
2. Kim Ryeowook
3. Cho Kyuhyun
4. Lee Sungmin
5. Lee Donghae
6. Kim Youngwoon (Kangin)
7. Park Jungsoo (Leeteuk)
8. Choi Siwon
9. Kim Heechul
10. Kim Kibum
11. Lee Hyukjae (Eunhyuk)
12. Shin Donghee (Shindong)

Cr: SJ Baidu
Trans by stalker93@ sapphirepearls.com
Take out with full credits!


I don't really care about the top 9 cos they all sing amazingly well. BUT WHY THE HECK IS KIBUM AT 10 AND EUNHYUK BELOW HIM AT 11?

MAKES NO SENSE! I see eunhyuk's role in superjunior slowly shifting from solely rapper to rapper+singer. He had quite abit of part in songs from the new albummmm and he really can sing! As for KiBum....HUH? Non-existing voice????

How can non-existing voice > eunhyuk's . I DONT GET IT!

This would be my ranking (including hangeng) :

1.Yesung
2.KyuHyun / Ryeowook (they both are equally talented to me!)
3.Sungmin
4.Donghae
5.Kangin
6.Siwon (sexay voice ftw)
7.Heechul
9.Eunhyuk
10.Lee Teuk
11.HanKyung
12.Shindong

Kibum should not be in the ranking at all to ensure fairness. omg please,simple logic. I have been a sj fan for years and my memory of kibum's voice is stucked at the rapping part of U. Hankyung has tiny parts but at least i can differentiate his voice!

KIBUM, pls get ur ass out of movie screens(cos its obviously not working), and back to suju.

Anger aside.

Here's our Queen BOA with sj magnae Kyuhyun!



How nice to see the Queen with our suju boys. Im so glad that boa is backkk!
Hurricannneee Venusss! I love her the best when she is back n korea~

Anw, some fans also mentioned..


Heechul was saying this on his radio show.

Heechul: Yesterday (I) went drinking with Boa & Kyuhyun… Kyuhyun said a lot… (He) said that during his injury period in the accident, everyone came to accompany him, he was very happy, but when he has something happy to share, it seems like there’s no one around him to be happy with… So I told him when (he’s) happy, being alone is happy, being with strangers is also happy, so it doesn’t matter anymore, but I’ve also been in an accident before, being hospitalized, I know what’s the feeling of lying in the hospital alone.. So don’t mind too much… We actually chatted a lot… but (there’s) limited time, so (I’ll) just mention these… I’m often with Donghae now, in the future (I) will also dote more on Kyuhyun. The last song of today (let’s) listen to Kyuhyun’s <7>.


Awwe,
SUJU LOVE.

0 comments: