Tuesday, August 31, 2010

30 Day KPOP CHALLENGE - DAY 2

Day 2: Your favorite k-pop girl group


SHUYAN:
Ok, this would probably be So Nyeo Shi Dae? I wasn't that into them at first but after Doreen's influence and the awesomeness of soshified probably propelled my love for them up up up. My walls are plastered with their faces and my handphone wallpaper is either Jessica/Sooyoung/Yuri or Hyoyeon cause I believe if I look at these pretty girls enough I can grow prettier and skinnier too. :) Every girl needs a favourite girl group to idolize.


DOREEN : SNSD! TBH, i loved them first before loving suju... :/
I have no idea how i came across this video of Taeyeon & Joo's special stage singing "If" & "Because Of A Man" together. And i was so amazed my taengoo's voice, and her cute face. Then later i realised that she was from a rising girl group called "So Nyuh Shi Dae", and they were all so pretty & thin!. At that them there were lots of antis and shits about them, especially the comparison with wondergirls. I remembered spending lots of nights fighting these antis on yt with shuyan. Hahaha! (But we are not wg antis anyway) Oh well, im so glad that they are finally standing at the very top today, receiving tons of loves everywhere! Yay snsd! :)

0 comments: