Sunday, July 18, 2010

SHINee's New MV teaser.

Yes Im slow, its been released 2 days and I only saw it now. But WTF!


/cries

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?

FUGLY IMAGE LEH. :( Onew's hair, Taemin's hair, Minho's hair and Jonghyun's hair. The only hair Im loving is Key.

Taemin has officially grounded his status with that long silky mane as a girl. Minho's fierce fringe is... Onew centre parting is HIDEOUS.

I have to be missing something cause I keep reading comments how some people are majorly impressed with this. CAN SOMEBODY SHARE WITH ME WHY? Is it cause I do not understand fashion?

Their clothes are lovely except for JONGHYUN. I know everyone is feeling all UNF abt this and i lvoe jonghyun and all and I do think he is smexy, but v ugly leh. :(

From Ringdingdong to Jojo to THIS. Im waiting to see more.

-shuyan

0 comments: