Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Confession

My late confession of love to Super Junior after 4 years of existence.



Super Junior in 13 words to me.

Believe. Love. Miracle. Happiness.
The strength that makes me go on in life.


I discovered Super Junior late in life. About more than 1 year ago? Its totally more than 1 year cause I made them a 3rd year anniversary card last year and sent it to the ELF project.

The first time I actually noticed Super Junior was because of Super Junior H. I saw the MV of Pajama Party on MTV and it totally caught my interest! Then I went online and found out more about them and that's where the love begin.

It started with Super Adonis Camp, then Mystery 6 and the Mini Drama series etc. Then came Exploration of the Human Body. By then I was already head over heels in love with them. how could a group be so excellent and full of charisma on stage and in variety shows, so real and funny and so cute!? It got so bad that I remember that it was the period after my prelims and before A levels. But I had to youtube something of SJ everyday. It was the wonderful period if falling in love.

One of the happiest days of my life was the day where I officially got my hands on the Super Show DVD. The time where I got accidentally got my hands on Super Show concert CD doesn't count although I don't regret buying the wrong thing. Super Show is officially the most awesome concert ever. It beats DBSK and SHE concert hands down. I've watched it more than 3 times if you count the K.R.Y. parts and over 5 times minus the KRY parts. They are the only group I can see to have so much fun and energy on stage. It makes me bounce along and sing along with them.

Super Junior songs especially from the first 2 albums are fantastic. Songs that i would never get tired of even though I can listen to it on repeat. Don't don, One love, Miracle, Marry U, She's gone, Hate U Love U, Mirror, The Girl is mine, Sapphire Blue, Wonder boy, our love..the list goes on. But my personal ultimate favourite would be Way For Love. It never fails to perk up a tired or shitty day.

Super Junior has greatly improved my life. They have gone so much during these 4 years to achieve much. From the uncertainty of the rotating group notion, to the infamous car accident, to the only13 protests and the many other controversies. Super Junior as 13 members have come so far and I hope the future road will be long for them.

The love between them greatly touches me and I hope that whatever they do, it will be together as 13. They have worked so hard, so tirelessly to come this far. And now, they are reknowned all over Asia. Why only until Sorry Sorry did they became so hot in Asia I really don't know why.

I know Kangin has done wrong recently, but I hope those korean netizens and ELF will find it in their hearts to forgive him and allow him to continue. Personally, I dont think its a big issue but whatever makes them tick. May Super Junior stay strong and together for many years to come. Fighting!

Super Junior, I will always love you. Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Shindong, Siwon, Donghae, Kibum, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Yesung and Kangin.


I'm proud to be ELF and part of this everlasting love.


Love,
ShuYan

0 comments: