Thursday, November 19, 2009

BBQ Chicken, SNSD Concert

Cool stuff this morning!

I am very very impressed with this CF when I saw it this morning!



WOARRRRR! Does chicken not look damn good?

Another one,



HOLY CHICKEN!

And its cooked in extra virgin oil! This is one chicken that I really really really feel like eating after watching so manymanymany chicken CFs. OHMYGOD!

and Zhang Li Yin think Donghae is best suited to be Zhang Li Yin's boyfriend. I think she can go and .... after making this comment. NO! She may think so but Donghae is not not not compatable with her okay! Sees Hankyung!

And SNSD's new concert poster is very very very GIRLY! And at least its mage bright and cheery!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

awesome! I cant wait to buy their concert DVD!

-shuyan

0 comments: