Saturday, February 26, 2011

SJM IS STILL FLAWLESS.

Okay, so Super Junior M have released their mini album Perfection in Taiwan yesterday. I've listened to the songs and I have to say they are perfection.



This was written by Jay Chou and Fang Wen Shan, the winning combo in the arena of mandopop. This song is flawless, it's very Jay style. Well, you can't ever go wrong with Jay in music.

I really like these 2 songs off the album. the rest of the songs are good too but these 2 are my absolute favourite. Sungmin singing in Chinese is also /melts. :) I was totally wrong about Sungmin being unsuitable for SJM.

The whole Russian Tzar look they are rocking doesn't really appeal to me though. Can't wait to get my hands on my copy.

This song totally brings SJM back to the not so awesomeness of Super Girl. :) Reminds me of why I fell in love with this subunit. No Hankyung, but they are still doing good.

-shuyan

0 comments: