Wednesday, September 15, 2010

30 DAY KPOP CHALLENGE - DAY 17

Day 17: A k-pop idol you wish was your older sibling

ShuYan: PARK GAHEE. Nobody would ever dare mess with me if she was my older sister. Plus I would inherit nice abs. I would also be able to mingle with Yoochun and the rest of DBSK since my older sister used to date Yoochun. Life is good with a fierce HBIC as an older sibling.

Doreen:U-know Yunho! Omg he will just take care of your everything, and make sure u don't become a useless person! it will be full of love!
and if it was a sister, i would choose Jessica Jung! woohoo! she is like so cold and cool. Though she tends to bully her lil sister, but you just can't hold any grudge against a hot sister like that. Plus, having a sister like that just motivates you to work hard to reach Jessica's near-perfection status. :)

0 comments: