Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Star Special

I was watching this yesterday! :D



2pm vs Super Junior Special dance battle! Its a night of surprises as Kyuhyun was part of Suju's dance battle team. I mean kyuhyunnnn? Suju's Magnae? The great thing is, Super junior is truly SUPER, Kyuhyun can dance man that guy, where has he been hiding while they did their dance solo! perfect man~~

Im pretty sure 2pm can dance and they were good, but /not being bias here but I enjoyed Suju's dance performance way better. This totally trumped the poll thing where people felt 2pm were better dancers than Suju. See see. Super Junior won right!

And not only that SNSD's magnae proved to be a little surprise too!



She can dance too! :D Although yea, After School had a better/ more interesting dance. And I see Yoona shi and Sooyoung shi's hair growing rather fast. Im glad I didnt cut my hair. :)

-shuyan

0 comments: