Sunday, January 24, 2010

죽어도 못 보내

Have been sitting here all night repeating 2AM's comeback vid like a retard.
Omg, its such an awesome song! I really love it!
The lyrics really touched me, especially seulong's part..."If you are really leaving, then lie. Say that we will be meeting again tomorrow, and that we will meet each other with a smile. And tell me that breaking up was only a joke"
SO SAD RIGHT!

and omg, i cant help but keep thinking that they are korean version of Westlife. My loooooveeee~

Even If I Die, I Can't You Let You Go




2AM's live is always awesome!



Jinwoon is so cute and his voice is sooooooooooo sexay!
Bo nae bo nae!

Have been really busy with work and all the shit. But k-poping awhile really perks me up! Hope to see more awesome comebacks like this!!! 2AM FIGHTING!
And snsd next week!

YAY! i love kpop! Dont cha!?


-doreen

0 comments: