Thursday, January 4, 2007

Alas! Shine Korea!

At last, I've finally created a blog! I did not intend to create a blog until one day something cross my mind: I should have share my opinions with others on my interest in Korean music, drama and variety shows. I believe there'll be people out there which shares the same interest like I do.

Anyway, I'll like to talk about a recent Korean variety show called "X-Man", which was highly recommended by some website. This variety show will have a subject/theme (ie. Most handsome singer, Youngest looking singer, etc) every week and 100 artists will cast their vote before the show starts. Then, the top 12 artists/singer will be invited into the show, without knowing who's the number 1 voted person (aka the "X-Man") based on that day's subject/theme. They will be split into 2 groups, playing games which the winning team for that game section will have a chance to castaway who they think might be the "X-Man" on that day. The team without the "X-Man" will win the game.

The variety show was so funny that I feel so high-spirited even after a moody day. The hosts really displays their powers of making people laugh. So, I will like to share the best of Korea to those out there.

0 comments: